We are looking for reliable, hardworking painters to join our growing team. Must be dependable, self-starter, enthusiastic and highly motivated. Fast-paced environment with continuous full-time work. Our ideal candidate would have a clear understanding of color theory and various finish types.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Must own basic hand tools
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools safely and independently
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to calculate/assess materials and equipment needed for job completion
- Ability to lift, carry, push and/or pull up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work prolonged periods while standing, crouching, or walking
- Ability to climb ladders, bend, or crawl into awkward spaces
- 3 years of professional painting experience
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Holidays
- Paid Medical & Dental Insurance
- Vision and other elective policies available
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- On-site Educational Classes
- Excellent advancement opportunities
Why Work Here? Our purpose is to improve quality of life for our employees and the HOAs we serve.
ProTec was founded in 1996 and specializes in providing professional construction and maintenance services exclusively to Homeowner Associations (HOA). Through continuous innovation and client feedback, we have grown to become the largest and most trusted HOA General Contractor in Southern California and Southern Nevada. We are a two-time Inc. 500 high-growth company and are driven by our company purpose of “Improving Quality of Life” for our valued employees and clients.
Our successfully sustained growth is a direct result of our committed, loyal, and cohesive team members. We expect all ProTecians to live our company values while being dedicated to each other’s mutual success. With all ProTecians dedicated to our purpose, core values, and striving together to reach our goal of 30 offices by 2030, there is ample opportunity for personal and professional growth.
We currently have 9 offices, 370+ proud ProTecians, and are looking for talented people to join our team. If you're seeking a career with a company who wants to “Improve Your Quality of Life” if you are “All In”, would like to “Learn and Grow”, and “Own It” please apply. We have been looking for you!