Responsible for meeting company hiring goals by filling open positions with talented and qualified individuals. This entail sourcing and screening candidates, coordinating the interview process, and facilitating offers of employment all while ensuring candidates have a pleasant experience. Assist with other HR functions: employee filling, new employee paperwork and new employee orientation.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Source and recruit candidates by using several job boards
- Screen candidates and job applications; assessing applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, experience, and aptitudes
- Act as the liaison officer between candidate and hiring managers.
- Placing job posts on a weekly basis to maintain a pool of candidates.
- Arrange pre-employment testing, and background screenings
- Review background checks, physical exam reports to ensure candidate has met company hiring criteria.
- Reporting in company’s applicant tracking system.
- Other job duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualification & Skills:
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Recruiting and interviewing skills
- Researching skills, the ability to search and find viable candidates from different job sites.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices to hiring and recruitment.
Minimum of two years of experience in active recruiting; preferably in the construction industry.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $24.00 per hour
ProTec offers above market wages, a robust benefit package for employees plus 401 (K), paid holidays and paid time off with the opportunity for advancement and career growth.
Why Work Here? Our purpose is to improve quality of life for our employees and the HOAs we serve.
ProTec was founded in 1996 and specializes in providing professional construction and maintenance services exclusively to Homeowner Associations (HOA). Through continuous innovation and client feedback, we have grown to become the largest and most trusted HOA General Contractor in Southern California and Southern Nevada. We are a two-time Inc. 500 high-growth company and are driven by our company purpose of “Improving Quality of Life” for our valued employees and clients.
Our successfully sustained growth is a direct result of our committed, loyal, and cohesive team members. We expect all ProTecians to live our company values while being dedicated to each other’s mutual success. With all ProTecians dedicated to our purpose, core values, and striving together to reach our goal of 30 offices by 2030, there is ample opportunity for personal and professional growth.
We currently have 9 offices, 370+ proud ProTecians, and are looking for talented people to join our team. If you're seeking a career with a company who wants to “Improve Your Quality of Life” if you are “All In”, would like to “Learn and Grow”, and “Own It” please apply. We have been looking for you!