Are you a Certified Electrician who is tired of production work? Are you tired of union work sending you all over Southern California? Are you ready to enjoy a more stable, reliable work schedule? If so, come join the ProTec team. We believe in “Improving Quality of Life” for all our team members. We offer steady work and will keep you close to your home, family, and friends.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Inspection of electrical systems to determine whether repairs are needed
- Test electrical systems to determine where issues may be occurring, the safety of the system and to ensure compatibility
- Troubleshooting electrical issues that arise
- Document actions, testing results, observations, and final diagnosis of the situation
- Repair electrical issues by replacing or installing components, wiring or devices
- Complete all administrative tasks and documentation needed for the position in a timely manner
- Maintain a safe work environment by adhering to all company guidelines and OSHA safety requirements and report violations of policies, procedures, and guidelines immediately to your supervisor
- Maintain equipment to ensure it is in good condition and can operate or be used safely
- MUST have valid driver’s license, auto insurance, and no more than 2 points on your driving record
- Reliable transportation: preferably a truck
- Must own basic hand tools and electric power tools
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools safely and independently
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to lift, carry, push and/or pull up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work prolonged periods while standing, crouching, or walking
- Ability to climb ladders, bend, or crawl into awkward spaces
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Holidays
- Paid Medical & Dental Insurance
- Vision and other elective policies available
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- On-site Educational Classes
- Excellent advancement opportunities
Why Work Here? Our purpose is to improve quality of life for our employees and the HOAs we serve.
ProTec was founded in 1996 and specializes in providing professional construction and maintenance services exclusively to Homeowner Associations (HOA). Through continuous innovation and client feedback, we have grown to become the largest and most trusted HOA General Contractor in Southern California and Southern Nevada. We are a two-time Inc. 500 high-growth company and are driven by our company purpose of “Improving Quality of Life” for our valued employees and clients.
Our successfully sustained growth is a direct result of our committed, loyal, and cohesive team members. We expect all ProTecians to live our company values while being dedicated to each other’s mutual success. With all ProTecians dedicated to our purpose, core values, and striving together to reach our goal of 30 offices by 2030, there is ample opportunity for personal and professional growth.
We currently have 9 offices, 370+ proud ProTecians, and are looking for talented people to join our team. If you're seeking a career with a company who wants to “Improve Your Quality of Life” if you are “All In”, would like to “Learn and Grow”, and “Own It” please apply. We have been looking for you!