We are seeking a reliable and honest individual who is willing to do what it takes to get a job done right. Candidate must have the ability and willingness to learn multiple skills and trades related to the Construction and Building Maintenance fields.
- Assist construction site and maintenance workers in erecting structures and demolition
- Load and unload construction materials and distribute as needed
- Erect concrete forms and scaffolding
- Mix and pour concrete
- Level concrete and earth using trowels and shovels
- Remove debris
- Clean up spills and remove hazardous material
- Operate pneumatic hammers, vibrators and tampers
- Perform light maintenance
- Check and replace light bulbs
- Perform all duties in a safe and clean manner
- Must have a valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Own basic hand tools a plus
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools safely and independently
- Attention to detail
- Ability to lift, carry, push and/or pull up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work prolonged periods while standing, crouching, or walking
- Ability to climb ladders, bend, or crawl into awkward spaces
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Holidays
- Paid Medical & Dental Insurance
- Vision and other elective policies available
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- On-site Educational Classes
- Excellent advancement opportunities
Why Work Here? Our purpose is to improve quality of life for our employees and the HOAs we serve.
ProTec was founded in 1996 and specializes in providing professional construction and maintenance services exclusively to Homeowner Associations (HOA). Through continuous innovation and client feedback, we have grown to become the largest and most trusted HOA General Contractor in Southern California and Southern Nevada. We are a two-time Inc. 500 high-growth company and are driven by our company purpose of “Improving Quality of Life” for our valued employees and clients.
Our successfully sustained growth is a direct result of our committed, loyal, and cohesive team members. We expect all ProTecians to live our company values while being dedicated to each other’s mutual success. With all ProTecians dedicated to our purpose, core values, and striving together to reach our goal of 30 offices by 2030, there is ample opportunity for personal and professional growth.
We currently have 9 offices, 370+ proud ProTecians, and are looking for talented people to join our team. If you're seeking a career with a company who wants to “Improve Your Quality of Life” if you are “All In”, would like to “Learn and Grow”, and “Own It” please apply. We have been looking for you!