We are searching for a reliable, deadline-driven Construction Supervisor/Estimator to join our growing team. In this position you will inspect and estimate small to mid-size construction and maintenance projects for Homeowner Associations (HOAs). To be successful, you should possess an understanding of safety regulations, building codes and be able to transfer this knowledge to your team. Our ideal candidate will be someone who continues to identify ways to be more efficient, more productive, and is always willing to learn & grow.
Duties & Requirements
This is a hands-on position, so in addition to completing maintenance and construction work, you will also be responsible for overseeing between 1-5 field technicians daily, completing administrative tasks, reviewing documented work activity and purchases, and other duties as needed. The duties for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Identify, inspect, and estimate projects requested
- Troubleshoot issues to determine necessary repairs
- Order supplies and materials needed to complete the project
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- MUST have valid driver’s license, auto insurance, and no more than 2 points on your driving record
- Reliable transportation: preferably a truck
- Must own basic hand tools and electric power tools
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools safely and independently
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to lift, carry, push and/or pull up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work prolonged periods while standing, crouching, or walking
- Ability to climb ladders, bend, or crawl into awkward spaces
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Holidays
- Paid Medical & Dental Insurance
- Vision and other elective policies available
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- On-site Educational Classes
- Excellent advancement opportunities
Why Work Here? Our purpose is to improve quality of life for our employees and the HOAs we serve.
ProTec was founded in 1996 and specializes in providing professional construction and maintenance services exclusively to Homeowner Associations (HOA). Through continuous innovation and client feedback, we have grown to become the largest and most trusted HOA General Contractor in Southern California and Southern Nevada. We are a two-time Inc. 500 high-growth company and are driven by our company purpose of “Improving Quality of Life” for our valued employees and clients.
Our successfully sustained growth is a direct result of our committed, loyal, and cohesive team members. We expect all ProTecians to live our company values while being dedicated to each other’s mutual success. With all ProTecians dedicated to our purpose, core values, and striving together to reach our goal of 30 offices by 2030, there is ample opportunity for personal and professional growth.
We currently have 9 offices, 370+ proud ProTecians, and are looking for talented people to join our team. If you're seeking a career with a company who wants to “Improve Your Quality of Life” if you are “All In”, would like to “Learn and Grow”, and “Own It” please apply. We have been looking for you!