ProTec was founded in 1996 and specializes in providing professional construction and maintenance services exclusively to Homeowner Associations. Through innovation and over 25 years of focus we have grown to become the largest and most trusted HOA General Contractor in Southern California and Southern Nevada. We are a two-time Inc. 500 high-growth company and are driven by our purpose of “Improving Quality of Life…” for our valued employees and our clients.
Our growth is a direct result of our committed, loyal, and cohesive team members. We expect all ProTecians to live our company values while being dedicated to each other’s mutual success. To thrive in our environment, you need to be “All In” by contributing your best. We expect you to “Learn and Grow” by constantly seeking to improve yourself so you can better help those around you. And most importantly, you MUST take pride in your work every day and “Own It” when you make a mistake.
We currently have 8 offices, almost 400 proud ProTecians, and are looking for talented people to join our team to help us reach our goal of 30 offices by 2030. If you are seeking a career with ample career advancement and growth opportunities, please apply. We have been looking for you!
We are looking for an energetic new Marketing and Communications Coordinator to join our Marketing Team. In this fast-paced role, you will coordinate, execute, monitor, and measure the marketing and communications efforts under the direction of the Marketing Manager. The individual should be an excellent writer and have experience in social media and graphic design.
Marketing and Communications:
· Help develop marketing campaigns for various programs and events
· Coordinate and execute e-mail campaigns, meeting deadlines, following timelines, and ensuring uniformity of content/messaging.
· Help develop marketing collateral that aligns with brand standards (i.e., promotional flyers, programs, etc.)
· Review and ensure quality of marketing distribution lists, create lists as needed
· Design and edit graphics for print or web as needed
· Coordinate the publication of ProTec’s Newsletter – The Maintenance Manager
· Write blog posts, social media posts, articles, and marketing and sales collateral
· Create e-mails, digital links, and landing pages to assist in direct marketing efforts.
· Writes and edits employee newsletters, internal emails, and other company communications as assigned.
· Tracks and reports email analytics
· Take the lead in analyzing and reporting email metrics and take corrective action when needed
· Coordinate the production of video content for our website, social media, and YouTube channel
· Manage and execute all orders for company apparel, collateral, gifts, etc. that is needed
· Work with staff and experts to develop relevant, meaningful content and maintain association content strategy and web standards
· Work with staff and/or web developer to continuously improve the usability, design, and content of our website
· Monitor and report regularly on website analytics and take corrective action when needed
· Manage and renew association marketing plans and profiles
· Responsible for preparing and monitoring website budget and managing vendor relations with web development companies
· Work with vendors to troubleshoot problems with the website and respond to user requests and comments
· Coordinate and execute social media campaigns and ensure alignment with overall marketing campaign and company purpose/voice
· Manage social media editorial calendar and post valuable, shareable content regularly, ensuring ProTec is positioned as an industry leader online
· Monitors and reports on social media outreach, including weekly and monthly reporting.
· Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, Communications, Business, or related field preferred
· At least 2 years’ experience in marketing or communications
· Strong interpersonal skills and excellent customer service required
· Excellent writing skills with an emphasis on writing for the web and social media
· Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines on time and strong attention to detail
· Graphic design skills and experienced with Adobe Creative Suite required – specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Any experience with Premiere Pro or After Effects is a plus.
· Any experience with Webflow is a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer industry competitive wages plus an excellent benefits package including:
· $22-$27 hourly
· Paid medical
· Dental, Vision, and other elective policies
· Employer paid Life Insurance
· 401k plan
· Paid Mileage
· Paid Time Off
· Educational reimbursements and professional development
· Excellent opportunities for advancement
Please send your resume and a cover letter. All applicants are required to submit to a criminal background check, motor vehicle report review, and a mobility physical prior to employment. ProTec provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Thank you for your interest in joining our growing company