This position is exciting yet challenging as you will be working closely with both the CEO and the COO. You will collaborate and work with the 5 members of the executive team and all 14 department managers of the company. You will be a “cohesive force” in bringing together the Executive Team with the Management Team.
You must have a high level of professionalism and enthusiasm as you will be participating in all the executive strategic meetings, taking notes, and participating. You need to be a self-starter that is ok with wearing many hats and helping more than just the CEO and COO.
ProTec has a purpose: “Improving Quality of Life” for it’s 360 employees, our community manager clients and the HOA communities where we work. We also have core values of: All In; Learn and Grow and Own It. And we have a Big Hairy Audacious Goal (BHAG) of opening another 21 offices by 2030. We currently have 9 offices. We value our Purpose, Core Values and BHAG as central elements of our company culture.
· Must be organized.
· In charge of scheduling and coordinating quarterly executive retreats and weekly Executive Planning meetings.
· Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Must be flexible and prepared to work with and anticipate the needs of the CEO and the COO.
· Ability to work well with many different personality types.
· Ability to work closely with all members of the 5-person Executive team and anticipate their needs as well.
· Must prepare for meetings in advance.
· Ability to multitask.
To successfully perform this job, the applicant must be highly organized and be able to work within deadlines. This position requires someone with Emotional Intelligence and the ability to work with different personality types. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong work ethic.
- Experience preferred but required.
- Proficient in Outlook, Word and Excel and type at least 50 wpm.
- Ability to hold uncomfortable conversations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality and able to apply good judgement and critical thinking.
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment and prioritize assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $24.00 per hour
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401 (k)
- Paid time off.
- Paid educational opportunities.
- Mileage reimbursement
- Company provided laptop and cell phone.
Why Work Here? Our purpose is to improve quality of life for our employees and the HOAs we serve.
ProTec was founded in 1996 and specializes in providing professional construction and maintenance services exclusively to Homeowner Associations (HOA). Through continuous innovation and client feedback, we have grown to become the largest and most trusted HOA General Contractor in Southern California and Southern Nevada. We are a two-time Inc. 500 high-growth company and are driven by our company purpose of “Improving Quality of Life” for our valued employees and clients.
Our successfully sustained growth is a direct result of our committed, loyal, and cohesive team members. We expect all ProTecians to live our company values while being dedicated to each other’s mutual success. With all ProTecians dedicated to our purpose, core values, and striving together to reach our goal of 30 offices by 2030, there is ample opportunity for personal and professional growth.
We currently have 9 offices, 370+ proud ProTecians, and are looking for talented people to join our team. If you're seeking a career with a company who wants to “Improve Your Quality of Life” if you are “All In”, would like to “Learn and Grow”, and “Own It” please apply. We have been looking for you!
- Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
10180 Willow Creek Road
San Diego, CA 92131